WARSAW MODLIN AIRPORT (WMI) TRANSFER
– Private and Shared Airport Shuttle in Warsaw
WarsawDirect offers high-quality private/shared Warsaw Modlin airport transfers in best prices. We provide comfortable, quick and safe ride form Warsaw Modlin Airport to your hotel or to any destination in the city.
MODLIN AIRPORT TRANSFER INCLUDES:
WARSAW MODLIN AIRPORT TRANSFER – READ MORE
Modlin Airport transfers are one of the most popular transfers in Poland. The airport in Modlin is the fifth busiest airport in Poland with the maximum annual capacity of about 2.3 million passengers. The number of people served by the airport per every year is growing every year making Warsaw Modlin airport transfer to be on high demand. That’s why we try to provide the most comfortable and reliable transfers possible. We provide door-to-door pick ups, English-speaking drivers and flexibility. Due to our flight tracking system we can monitor your flights and know if your flight has been canceled or delayed. We can easily reschedule transfer from Warsaw airport to city centre according to your preferences.
Due to the current situation of the pandemic, we provide necessary safety measures during the ride including regular antiviral disinfection of our vehicles before each service, masks and gloves for all guests available in our cars and temperature measurements of all participants before the transfer.
Modlin Airport is located around 40 km from the Warsaw city centre in a village called Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki. It served a military airbase during the World war II, after the German invasion on Poland. It takes around 30 minutes to get there by private transport.
Although the main airport in the city is Warsaw Chopin Airport, Modlin often constitutes an alternative for Warsaw international visitors. At a one-story passenger terminal at the airport one can find a number of additional facilities for travelers. It includes currency exchange, duty-free shops, VIP lounge, cafes, bars and a restaurant.
There are several options of Warsaw airport transfer to city:
- By car: The airport is located near motorway S7 that leads to the Warsaw city centre. There are over 1500 paid parking lots in front of the airport and the price depends on the length of your stay.
- By bus: There is only one public bus shuttling between Warsaw city centre and the airport. It departs form the square in front of the Palace of Science and Culture and the ride takes about 40 minutes.
- By train: Trains from Warsaw city centre stop at the Modlin train station. From there, you’ll have to take a bus to the airport
- By private transport: The most comfortable and quickest way to get to the Modlin airport is going there by private transportation. Door-to-door pick up and individual approach make such transports much more reliable that public means of transport. WarsawDirect provides high-quality private Warsaw Modlin airport transfer with flat rates and a guarantee of full satisfaction.